Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
sports enthusiast
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean the mystery-move record or the record for simply sitting in a squirt boat? Some might consider the latter a formidable achievement in and of itself.

As for mystery moves, I'm not sure. Really good mystery movers can get rides in the 25-second range at the right venue, but some have probably gone down for longer than that. Good question. I don't know...

·
Registered
807 Posts
that is rad. I love seeing the footy of Rincon. It is cool to see people paddling in the Squirt Dome. In the late 90's I was down there all the time, usually with just my dog. Squirt boating might be making a comeback...but my dusty Angst suggests it has not hit me yet...

·
sports enthusiast
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make it happen, Mike. We thought we might see you at the Rincon Rendezvous last August, but...

I've been trying to drag Sigle out, too, but he's too busy "adventure racing."

·
sports enthusiast
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you embed videos directly into posts? Not sure. Here goes. This one's from Fascination Alley on the Cheat. Shot/edited by Ben Durrant:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Sam!

What'cha been up to? I had a good couple of weeks sinking up here after the RR. Got some goggles to (so fun to see the bubbles so clearly).

Snowed some her last night and haven't been in any kind of boat for a bit. Had a pleasant surprise this morning though. Peddling up to work and scoped a squirtboat in somebodies back yard. Gonna have to stop in and invite the lucky owner to join me underwater when our local spot cames back in.

Hope you and the family are well.

IG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts