Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:evil: O.K. I'm sure it was a mistake, however my RPM was taken from the take out at hecla jct on 7/30...And I would like it back...Please! Does anyone know of someone who happens to be paddleing a pretty beat up red/white RPM with a really beat up end cap? I really miss it and would love to be paddleing! Any info would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Check out the 'Lost & Found' section on this site... there is a post that you may be interested in... 'Found Kayak at Hecla Takeout' or just click here http://mountainbuzz.com/viewtopic.php?t=6250

Good luck. Hope it's yours.

Laurie

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Maybe its a cosmic message to you to update your boat. Ok, ok I know I am going to take a beating from all the rpm lovers out there. Spam away.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I'm with Gary on this one. I have a cutting-edge refinement of the RPM code named REDLINE. You are more than welcome to try out this space-age addition to the Dagger fleet if you like.

Good luck finding the old boat!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have you boat

I have your boat. I was with with the youth group Saturday and your boat was mistakenly loaded in my truck, my son has a nearly identical red RPM. We didn't discover the mistake until we got home. I'm terribly sorry! Please get ahold of me @ 970 531-2324 and I'll get your boat to you.
Craig

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Soon to be reunited with my RPM! Thank you!

:p Yes, thanks! I guess it was a mistake, however my boat has been located. Thanks to all who responded. As far as the cosmic hint...perhaps it is time for me to up grade. However I do love the boat for running rivers. I'm not, you see a play boater! Perhaps though I will give the redline a try!

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
I would skip a generation and move on to newer boats and skip the redline personally. Glad you found your boat.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Forget what I said about the REDLINE. Our team has determined that they make better flower planters than down river craft.

...if Frenchy got a nickel for every piece of gear recovered through the buzz! :D

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Wait, DanOrion, the redline recommendation was sarcasm! Sorry I missed that, when I reread it, its pretty funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts