Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the heck do I get the water out of my (supposed to drain ) seat. It's literally full and sloshing but don't drip out any where? I took out the plug, nothing,. I tried the vacume on shkte, nothing. It's gonna ruin it and I don't wanna buy another one. It's the standard fare high back Grey plastic looking seat with the black drain hole in the seem recess or whatever. Told ya

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iam a SUPER POSTER? Or STUPID POSER!? It's on a cat for day stuff but I knew it was dumb. I guess ill drill holes in it since others aren't saying ,"yeah mine too wtf"

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Throw it in the trash and row from your cooler, like a real boatman !!

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Fine...I'll row from cooler...pisses me off though I paid a hundred bucks for that!
Lessons are expensive!

Not to mention I could have gone my entire life without seeing the image of what you posted and been just fine. I about spit coffee all over my keyboard

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Have you tried taking off the edge trim piece that holds the seat fabric to the metal frame?
I'd take you on a Grand trip if I had a permit.......for the entertainment factor you provide......😎

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can't get on the river right now cause my new seats a bit uncomfortable just yet.
Badumpchuu
Take my wife...please!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Better get that fixed by this weekend! Can’t have you running around with the seat of your pants all soggy. Makes us look bad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts