Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CUKayakgirl it was a pleasure to meet you at the take out the other day. Let's fire it up together sometime, and let's get some other gals there too. I know you all are out there, I just never see you ladies. Anyone up for meeting for a midweek evening run on Gore give me a call
(970) 291 1114
Sarah

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to go Saturday girls! Somebody call me and we'll make a plan! Mariah you lent me your life jacket the other day and saved me from a drunken afternoon of no kayaking while waiting to go home. You're the best

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey ladies!
I was talking to Dave Frank and we are trying to rally a crew for sunday. Dave and I were thinking around 12ish....I am still not so solid...at all, on Gore. So I kind of need a guide that is will to let me follow them like a puppy down the safe lines, sunday I got a little shaken up after getting eaten in a big hole and yes...I actually swam ( swim #5 in 3 years) .eeeek!

I might be down for sat as well, There is talk of monday too...holy Gore!

Christine

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes I plan to make a long weekend out of it! I'll be at the put-in at noon on Sunday.
Sarah, I'm down for Saturday. Anyone else? Noon at the put-in?
Christine, maybe you can find somebody to come along on Saturday who knows the lines really well. I'd appreciate that too!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot that I have a family function on Sat but I am up for Sunday...noon for sure right, at the put-in? I have been down Gore a hundred times so don't worry about knowing the lines

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sarah,
Damn girl you are sick.... All the A1 crew was impressed. So if you make it down this way you should teach me how to roll, I get way to impatient with the guys(and vice versa), and ps how did you do 5 years of testasterone central at a1?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jen I would love to teach you how to roll. I don't know when I will be in the Fort but you should give me a call and maybe I can get a ride over there and we could kill it in the pool at least. It was good to see you guys the other day. Sorry I couldn't see you guys run tunnel, hope no one fell out. To answer your question about A1, I didn't at the time, realize that I had any other choice :wink: Talk to you soon?

Christine and Mariah I fell asleep in the back of the truck and missed you guys at the put-in that Sunday...what a goof...can I get a raincheck ladies??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would love to go Saturday...I am gonna invite a couple other girls who have never run down before so if they were to come it might be better if we went earlier than later. I realize I don't have to drive as far so you ladies let me know.
Sarah

·
Registered
301 Posts
More girls!
Do you know how cool that would be?

So we have like atleast 5 with us right now, and one that has never run it (plus me... I am still kind of ify on some parts).
I think we would be good with doing it on the early side. 10 at the takeout seems like a usual time (dont quote me for that though).

I will call you and Mariah to get a final time.

eeeeek!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts