Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a custy paddle with an orange blade and t-grip, purple shaft. It has "cheat sheets" of rapid names taped to it (he's an eastern guide...new to our side). It was last seen in Wall Slammer in the Royal Gorge. Call....(719)640-5537 if you've found it...case of beer, your choice...on him, not me.

·
Registered
331 Posts
We saw 4 paddles in the Gorge today..... Not sure if any were purple since I wasn't realy looking closely. I'll check again the next time.... That won't be till Tuesday at the earliest since I'll be boating else where this weekend. It could be in Pueblo Reservoir by then.

But if I find the paddle: Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel :) Warning: It's about $36 a case. (20 beers in 1/2-liter size bottle)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks...but....

We saw 4 paddles in the Gorge today..... Not sure if any were purple since I wasn't realy looking closely. I'll check again the next time.... That won't be till Tuesday at the earliest since I'll be boating else where this weekend. It could be in Pueblo Reservoir by then.

But if I find the paddle: Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel :) Warning: It's about $36 a case. (20 beers in 1/2-liter size bottle)
The Rangers found it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts