Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many of you recall, but I posted on the buzz a couple years ago that I was running a crowd funding campaign for my music & was in the process of recording an album... Well a couple of seasons & a lot of blood sweat & tears later, I am super stoked to present my album! :D

OK, I actually released it in June... But I had an Insanely busy River season, followed by a Grand trip & am just now finally able to actually promote my album!

I wanted to post on here because some of you fellow buzzards donated to it (you know who you are & got your early release in the spring,) but I know there are lots of other music lovers on here... and heck, music is my second biggest passion (next to boating, that is.) Also, (and this is the really cool part...) *20% of all digital album sales goes to American Whitewater! (*From my website only, itunes won't cough up for AW.)

So really it's an all around win win! You get to listen to some new music, while supporting a fellow dirtbag paddler, AND protecting the Rivers we all Love! Score! Really though... my music is far from mainstream... certainly not for everyone... so take a listen, have a look, & if you like it, please download & share!

Here is where the magic happens... www.ELMtunes.com

SYOTR! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
airplay?

Would like to hear your album for airplay consideration on Summit County's most-listened-to radio station, KYSL "Krystal 93." Please send a promo copy to KYSL, PO Box 27, Frisco, CO 80443
Thanks!
- Tom Fricke
Program Director, KYSL

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would like to hear your album for airplay consideration on Summit County's most-listened-to radio station, KYSL "Krystal 93." Please send a promo copy to KYSL, PO Box 27, Frisco, CO 80443
Thanks!
- Tom Fricke
Program Director, KYSL
In the mail! I hope you enjoy it. :)

·
Banned
51 Posts
do you believe in love at first site?

how about love at first thousand sites?

love at first million sites?

how about love at first seven billion sites?

you are the eyes of the world and you and I could save the world together <3

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you believe in love at first site?

how about love at first thousand sites?

love at first million sites?

how about love at first seven billion sites?

you are the eyes of the world and you and I could save the world together <3
Sorry, I already found the douchebag paddler of my dreams... :cool: and yup, found him right here on the buzz!
And yeah, I totally fall in love with boats at first sight all the time! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts