Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It burned down a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Campout for the Cause is a Charity event promoted by Scott Stoughton a former owner/promoter from the Bridge.. The event is being held this weekend on the point at Rancho Del Rio. I think the money go's to Haiti and other causes like that. Should be a good show.

Edit/ The Realm of Music IE Campout for the Cause

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yep, Realm of Music is going down at Rancho this weekend. And the money is going to Haiti from this event.

We've been approached by Scotty and have jumped on board to help throw this event. He's a great guy to work with and not to mention what a great cause this is going for.

If anyone is thinking about heading out and hasn't got tickets yet, use the promo code hodr (hands on disaster relief) for early bird pricing.

CKS will be out there with a bunch of water toys for people to take out for free- (SUP boards and a raft or two). We'll also have a bunch of other schwagg out there to sell a bit and give away as well. I think Scotty got us a killer booth location so it will be hard to miss us out there.

Hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey Arn, we can work something out so you can take it down. We are going to do free clinics everyday, so we'll just have to make sure to time things out. Be sure to catch up with me sooner than later at the CKS Booth and we'll figure it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts