Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what a rediculous party! Great costumes, sick music, beautiful women, good food, & other stuff too .... Hopefully everyone else had as much fun as I did ... Thanks to all involved!

check it:

·
Registered
805 Posts
GO ICE LUGE! That was seriously a funky good time. Thanks to everyone who made it happen. Response poll: Was Shuttle Bunny the best costume of the night or what! :lol: (I know I'm biased but so what) Honorable mention to the "Miss" ladies...Miss Adventure, Miss Behave, etc....
EvanJ

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Red Bull, Mountainbuzz.com, New Belguim Brewing, and Choice City Butchers. What a grand affair. New Years Eve Party??!!

Mugs Coffee Lounge

·
Registered
465 Posts
Todd, Adrian, McAbe, Pete, Brent, shot-girl, thank you sooo much for all your work in planning this shindig!! What a great time.

So many great costumes, we really should have had a costume contest.. Shuttle bunny was awesome for sure. Wrangler you made a great Mr Clean. But Dave Toll dressed up as his mama may have taken the prize in my book :)

Mugs Underground, you guys rock!!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
HUGE thanks to all. That is the way to throw down.
Is there a lost and found at mugs? I am missing my brain or what is left of one.
jj

1 - 5 of 5 Posts