Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the title pretty much says it all. I need folks to boat with. I will paddle pretty much anything (especially in the fall) Class III-V. I'm in for fall Rockwood Box runs or anything else within a weekend. Also, if you live in Durango and have info on a decent place to rent in town or where to find one, please call or PM me.

Cheers,
Josh
225-931-1359

·
Registered
374 Posts
Josh,

Congrats, I did the same move from the FR about 5 years ago. It is a good town. The boating scene can be a little clicky to say the least. Give me a shout anytime.

Steve

·
Registered
65 Posts
Durangos' dead man. The water doesn't last long, the snow is too dangerous to ski, the mountain biking is WAY to dusty, and it's just a plain ol sausage-fest here. Better to move up to J-hole.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tom- I think I am going to Gore this weekend. Sat and maybe Sun too. Call me at 225-931-1359 (not sure if I have your #). Maybe you can get her done helmet-side-up this time :)

Sward- I will get in touch when I get down there. I'm psyched to explore a new area.

·
Registered
305 Posts
River Booty Galore in D-Town

Dude, there is so much river booty down on the Animas. I am rocking a sweet newish FNA full face. Though the earlier post was right, mountain biking is too dusty and hot, water goes fast, and the snow is too dangerous to ride. Missoula is the shit. Seroiusly though, cross your fingers for rain as we usually get a short fall season in early sept. See Ya.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Durango is the shit! some would say the season's short but we've been rocking Vallecito up until like two weeks ago. With some rain it'll go back up for sure!

·
Registered
65 Posts
About the helmet stealin' bastards, perhaps the helmet just got lost in one of the MANY sieves down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts