Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
We should have buzz synthetic shirts with user names so people can be identified and called out for flame wars next week.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
We've been down this road before. Pretty sure at this point ownership isn't going to step up and do it... It would have to be a private venture, but I would buy one. I like the idea of user names on the back.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I will take any and all thoughts/sketches/designs and make a design from everyone's input. I can put it on a regular t-shirt or on a rash guard type shirt.

[email protected]
Tshirts are great but I'd be more apt to wear a visor/hat around. Plus, you can't see a tshirt under a pfd :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
We also logo hats and visors (visor is limited to 1" tall logo)....here is everyone's chance...just need a cool logo/logos.

·
Renaissance Redneck
1,257 Posts
Put me down for a Tshirt and a hat.
XXL and a cotton ball cap with no stiffener in the front or bean on top so it sits comfortably under a helmet.

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
If it had the logo and/or "Get Buzzed" I would purchase. I have no interest in wearing a name tag around though.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hey Colo4,

Do you screen print the hats and visors? I'm not a fan of embroidered stuff.
(full disclosure: shameless plug, I design, manufacture, sell screen printing equipment ;) )

-d

PS. I'll have to swing by your shop, didn't know anyone in the industry was a boater around here.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Glenn....I could burn your "Get Buzzed" on a screen when I was doing another print job ...$20 if you pick it up here.

·
Registered
971 Posts
No we do not screen hats or visors...to many quality issues printing on them.
I used to manage an embroidery business back in upstate NY. We had way more success with embroidered hats and visors than SP. We had items that survived decades that were embroidered whereas the SP had issues because of a variety of reasons (UV, weather, crush, etc).

oh...and..being in Rochester we had some of the finest screen printing in the east so it wasn't for lack of quality process.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I want a "Fish fear my BOOF" bumper sticker, t-shirt, speedo! I don't care if it's embroidered or screen printed. Maybe the embroidery on the speedo could make me look like I'm "packing some heat"!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts