Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is another set of pool sessions, sponsored by Rocky Mountain Adventures, starting up this Sunday(Jan. 20) over at Mulberry pool. They will be from 630-830 and are the same cost($8.50) as the Wednesday night ones. These sessions will run every Sunday night except for 2/3, 3/17, 3/31 and will end 4/21. Feel free to reserve a spot by calling our office 970-493-4005. We also have 5 session punch cards for $40 as well. During these times we are also offering our beginning kayaking classes which focus on learning to roll. Feel free to call with any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either way is fine, however if the session does fill up(26 people) we have to turn people away. This does not happen very often, in the three years that i have been doing this I have only had one session completely fill up. I would recommend calling Saturday or Sunday and seeing how full it is and then you can decide if you want to reserve or not. Right now for the 20th I have 2-3 confirmed people so dropping in would be fine this week. Hope to see you there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts