Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....finally made it in "there"....sing it....praise it....hallaluyah....one day run with newbies that kicked some corn-hole(ass)...10.5 water hours....Zach took home the BOOF BELT BUCKLE(cowboy style).....leather with chrome letters...."BOOF"....he nailed it better than us....18fter that is... some small changes in there...none too bad...one at higher water will produce a muncher....river wide 3ft lowhead thing..it is just below COWBOY and above the NARROWS BOULDER GARDENS....i nicknamed it KATIES' HOLE(ten years ago) after the heavy hittin' Katie Niedert got swallowed, chewed and finally spit out....her boat wanted to have more fun in there, without her....anyhow as usual....."WAAATCH YOURSELF"......gotta go itch my legs.....ps...if you need a pair of good booties look no further than the new H20 water tennies...the CANYONEER.....first time in 44 runs that my feet didn't hurt...or swell up.....worth every cent @ $120....wet, dry...rough or polished rock...they stick!!!!!....next year will be THE YEAR OF THE IVY......JUNIORMUTHAFUKINRANGER420cb

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
......lowers....

....many calls yesterday.....it's a party this wkend in MONTROSE.....new mexican posse....boulder posse....kentuky kid(mark).....front rangers.....carbondale da-da......and last but not least...the ridgeway "loon"----M.P........."these guys like to party all the time, party all time.....party all the ti-ime....."......BYObeer....BYOnitro.....BYOballs.... jrranger420CB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts