Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I stuck my monkey on the roof of my car at the columbine takeout to get my friend's attention on sunday, and apparently he's now on the lamb. :cry: I looked everywhere in case he blew away, but couldn't find him anywhere! If you've seen my monkey, please post or contact me.

He's about a foot and half tall, big smile, very ticklish, and has a green collar. I'd love to know he's not being litter somewhere. :wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
You lost your monkey?

I sure hope you find your monkey soon. It's a shame he/she is missing. I lost my monkey last year but he turned up a couple weeks later. Seems he was out galavanting around the neighborhood having a good time looking for girl monkeys. I'm not sure if he ever found any but I sure am glad I got my monkey back. I missed my monkey something fierce and I'm sure you want your monkey back. Hopefully nobody has taken your monkey for good, that would be sad...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the commiseration, I think it may have been that a passer by actually took him in after he blew off the car. he was always a trusting little guy, tho a little air headed... :wink: he does tend to deflate if left on his own, so I hope whoever is tending him keeps him topped off!!

the search continues... :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts