Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Hey guys-

Go get some free maps of the area in the next day or two - I'm running a test market for cheap, printable maps & it sounds like they might be helpful. Free until Friday. Participate in the survey (sent out to folks who log in and download maps) if you want to enter to win a GPS.

Map Store: https://store.accuterra.com

User Name: bcamp

Password: AccuTerra2.0

· Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Flaco,

Thanks for the maps. I downloaded a few for the San Juans. Every one i open after I unzipped crashed my Mac with Leopard OS. I opened them with Preview (*.pdf reader) I have never had an application crash on this thing, except MS office of course......

Not sure what happened, just a heads up.

Scott
Macs have been causing problems, because my IT department didn't think it was important to make the initial application compatible with Macs. :-x I know, it's ridiculous. Try loading the most updated Adobe Reader for Macs , go back into the site, login into your Profile (upper right corner) and re-download the files- that *should* work for you.

Also - apparently there's a major issue with Internet Explorer that can cause the map viewer to freeze up, which is a browser bug rather than an application problem (I'm told) - Danger, this might have been your issue. Download the update from Microsoft whether you're trying the maps or not. Or use Firefox.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.