Mountain Buzz banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Anonymous...uh no, many know who I am and if you dont watch your step, I am more than capable of teaching you a lesson you will never forget.
Glad you stand behind your words anonymous or not. Please post your name, phone#, boat description & photo. I'm sure we'd all like to know who to avoid on the river.

Sure hope the dog turns up.

To make you feel any better it may have been eaten by a mountain lion. Just kidding :lol: It was probably picked up as a stray. I do that all the time but I contact the local humane society when ever I find one. I usually find the owners with in a day or two.

i am so sorry.....
the best of luck... i did the exact same thing 5 months ago when i lost my best friend by taking her collar off to wash it....im getting choked up...good luck

-aaron

Ok, I was totaly not trying to be an asshole, just stating that it saddens me when stuff like this happens. It always reminds me of the time that I hit a dog with my car. He was a black lab and it was dark out and he just ran out in front of my car before I could even react. It didn't do much harm to my car, but I was heartbroken that I had taken the life of someones best friend. The dog lived at a house right next to the road, and to my horror I found the house empty of humans, but 4 other dogs were just running around the unfenced and untethered yard 30 feet from a high speed, high usage road. I wrote a note and left my number for the owner to call me. I just couldn't believe that someone could be stupid enough to let a bunch of dogs run around loose like that. It saddened me further to later see a sign posted for one of the other dogs that had gone missing from that residence.

So I guess as person who loves and enjoys the company of dogs, I just ask that people pay attention to what they do in regards to their companions. Dogs have always been an integral part of my life and they enrich it heavily, but we are responsible for them. Val, I hope you find your buddy soon and appologize for whatever harshness that may have come off in a previous post.

JH

p.s To the "A-hole", it ashames me that you used my post to post your bullshit. There is a difference between being frank and being a dick. While I do love dogs, I also have simpathy for people in Vals predicament. It seems that this might be one of those cases where it was dog theft more then dog loss, which is as mean and dispirited a thing as one can do. Despite agreeing with a bit of what you said, I still think you were out of line. -JH

Dont judge the buzz by a few wayward posts. Concentrate on the helpful ones and move on.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.