Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a curiosity here. Does anyone know if someone has run Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis before? It might be just the thing to make going back to Minnesota work for me. It is a 53 footer with what looks like a good boil, from what I recall from when I've been there and the pictures.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pretty sure it has not been run intentionally. You would certainly want it juiced. Normal summer flows about 50. Big rain might give you a few hours of 200. Never over 300. Pool not so deep. Easy boof but your back might not agree.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's not runnable...the pool is too shallow. No one has run it because of that. The north shore has some sweet waterfalls but they only run in the spring or during huge rain events.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
SeaBoo said:
It's not runnable...the pool is too shallow. No one has run it because of that. The north shore has some sweet waterfalls but they only run in the spring or during huge rain events.
Well, apparently you don't need my help. :p

·
Registered
348 Posts
Low Water pictures show a pretty nasty flat rock in the right side of the landing zone where a large majority of the water is going, I'm calling NR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts