Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mini Me (9' hyside raft) and I'm looking for a R-2 partner for this weekend. i'm a strong classIII-IV paddler with minimal V experience...Looking to "step it up" this season though...liberal minded mid thirties guy...with a 4x4 VW van with room for more gear...you can email me 2 [email protected] if you'd like...

·
Super Moderator
4,035 Posts
Just be careful about which bowmonkeys you let on that boat! You see what happened to the last raft he got on don't you?!? That's not a narwhale breaching, you know!

But seriously, Zach - give me a call - got somffin' fa ya! Sounds like the mini would kick butt!

-Andy

·
Sponsoring Vendors
1,466 Posts
dont listen to andy. i think he is trying to win an award for most posts or something. he pulls the narwhale comment out whenever he can. that flip was years ago in a much less nimble craft, besides, mini's are supposed to flip... right? they are definitely easier to right in the event of.
my only other flip was on purpose in seidels.

I have r-2'd black rock on clear creek (inc. rigo) a few times and gore (minor portage), as well as numerous class 3-4 . i am fiending to get back at gore w/o the portages, and to r-2 in general. first i need a partner to build mind reading skills with. i'm saftey oriented and not looking to die. lets get on some 3/4 runs and find out if its for us. zach

·
Registered
567 Posts
Chris-

I'm still game for some R-2ing with you & Vaya Con Dios. I'm right here at the mouth of Clear Creek.
And don't worry, that whole thing with the raft rodeo windowshade isn't going to keep me from getting back on the horse.

Are you planning on running the CC Raft Race? Need a partner?

Mark Cohen

·
Registered
527 Posts
zach you just need to step up and start r-1ing. Those other people in your boat take up room for more beer....

vayo con dios I'm not much for r-2ing but I always am looking for another raft to paddle with after work on clear creek. mini me's are great you'll dig it on any of the runs there.

Danny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts