Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody give contact info for Mike? Post it here or PM me, whatever is appropriate. Need to see about setting up a SWR clinic.

·
Just tried his website and it appears to be down. He is doing a clinic at the end of April with the Canoe group which I will be out of town for. If you get something set up, please let me know.
Rog

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mather email

[email protected]

Per an email from him, he will be doing classes in Colorado in June, keep an eye on the website, he will post on his website in June.

I am very interested in a class from Mather. I canoe whitewater.

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello

Hey-
Sorry my site is out of order right now. I hope to have it running in early April with a schedule and class descriptions. You can still reach me as said above [email protected] . I will be in the east for the month of May and back in CO for June and July.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
971 Posts
If you still have trouble contacting him, try him at Lakota in late May or June at 970-845-RAFT. He guides with us and is a guide training instructor. I don't know if he'll be there this year, but he was last year. He is kind of a nomadic guy, roaming the whitewater world. Also, be sure you see him play a show at a bar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the help

Hey no problem. Thanks so much for helping people track me down. I actually might be playing at Videtta's in Vail on the 27th for the 8 ball's fund raiser. Hope to see you there.
M

·
Registered
60 Posts
Per Marty at Centennial Canoe 3/21, they have 15 people signed up for the April 28 Mather class, so they are full. They took down my name in case of a cancellation.

Maybe Mather will have another class in Colorado this spring.

Richard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts