Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sickness!

Looks like you guys had the perfect level, perfect hiking assistants, and perfect pace. Gotta get in there. Raw dawg falls looks really good. What's the risk on that one? Looks like a nice clean drop.

Oh yeah, I hope you Coloradans don't mind, I wore the Poudre Belt while plooking your mom last night.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the falls is good to go with a tight landing but just downstream the river narrows to 4-5 feet where you could pin, if you swim somehow your shit is going into a sieve but if someone has a rope they can get you before the next sieve drop. and what the fuck is plooking, is that hillbilly jiberish?

·
Registered
31 Posts
and what the fuck is plooking, is that hillbilly jiberish?
I am not surprised that plook has taken a newer meaning these days with the urban dictionary and all, but it was originally used by Frank Zappa in his triple release rock opera hit "Joe's Garage". You should listen to it Tom. Its right up your alley. It just means the same as any other word for f#ck, but in the context of the album, it refers to a threesome that the protagonist of the story is involved in with a chrome plated small appliance robot named Sy Borg, and a Gay Bob doll.

But the urban dictionary definition most closely describes my encounter with your mom's mammalian protuberences.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts