Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting in at Boundary Creek. It'd be nice to have another vehicle for shuttle purposes, there's room for 6 on the permit, we only have two. People with no vices need not apply. Two experienced Poudre River guides as of now, one 14 raft and one kayak. Don't really want to carry gear for two more 'yakers unless you have really good prescriptions to share. PM

Anyone with helpful tips about floating this stretch at this time of year, please feel free to weigh in and thanks in advance. If you take pictures of rafters and their families and then post them online, please don't contact me ever. You are a tool. :p

Oh yeah Ben! We got the permit!

Eric

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sweet bro- have a great trip! We payed for shuttle and it was well worth it, there's a place in Stanley that can hook you up.

·
Super Moderator
2,878 Posts
This river sucks. Especially that time of year. It will probably be a burnt up waste land. You have heard about the fires right? It will either still burning or burnt toast.

Better bring your boat lube too as it will be low and nasty off the top by then too. Plan on getting stuck. A lot.

Good luck.

PM me for less sarcastic info.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My wife and I are soloing on the same date. Launching at Boundary. We have our own shuttle but would be willing to give advise or beta for low conditions, camps, hazards, etc. Hit me up at the put in if you want. I'll be in a gray Maravia. Carvedog is also a very good source of info for low water trips. Have fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts