Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings buzz ...

We've got a June 5th permit for the Middle Fork Salmon.

Planning on a short trip ... 4 days, 3 nights.

Yep ... gonna be high water this year. Most of the current group did it at 7ft a few years ago and had a great time. Embrace the big water.

We've got plenty of strong kayakers but need a few more oar rigs. I'll be rowing my raft but would like to have 3 more.

As for our group style: Men and a few women, ages 30's to 50's. We like to be comfortable but not take the kitchen sink. Most of the crew partake or are ok with social lubricants and would expect like minded individuals. Many of the crew are from Boise, some from WA, others from the South East. We're not planning on running Marsh so it's Boundary Creek or bust ... I'm not too worried about the road being open by then though.

Private message me please.

Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
How was your trip? I drew out a June 5th 2015 and would take any advice, tips, or tricks you could share. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
429 Posts
How was your trip? I drew out a June 5th 2015 and would take any advice, tips, or tricks you could share. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
That's a cruel thread title to bump from last year... how many Buzzards clicked on this one only to have major buzzkill after seeing the OP date?

·
Donkey Punch
82 Posts
That's a cruel thread title to bump from last year... how many Buzzards clicked on this one only to have major buzzkill after seeing the OP date?
Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to reply to it until I saw your post. TEASE

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
June 5th should be real good this year ... assuming we don't get a bunch more snow (not looking likely), the levels should be high side of medium? The bigger the water the better IMHO.

Tips? Use Blackadar Shuttles i guess. If you have any specific questions PM me if you'd like.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Sent a private message, before I saw the date, you are bad.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am unable to change the title (if there is a way i would) nor did i cause the bump.

I suggest all you guys practice the art of patience combined with reading the whole thread to avoid such heartbreak in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts