Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'll start by apologizing for some of my Colorado brothers and sisters. Being one of the lowest states in education funding, some of our residents lack basic literacy and vocabulary skills. The suggestions from the Oskar Blues brewery and from the Fat Tire brewery probably won't fit the bill as they are in Colorado and thus not "local" for you up in the Pacific North West. For future reference, when attempting to communicate with someone from Colorado (especially us natives) your best bet is to stick to simple sentences and monosyllabic words.;)

Then do us all a favor....get in your Subaru and GTFO. You're a bigger tool than LhoweMT.

Awaiting your cliche response.....

·
Registered
276 Posts
Jesus Fucking Christ. 260 posts of purely unfunny sarcasm, attacks, and non-boating drivel. I have a feeling it has something to do with your upbringing. This Sunday might be an excellent opportunity for someone to punch your momma right in her 'gaping' mouth. Where's Bufort T. Justice when you need him?

Awaiting your scathing and all-too-predictable response. It's clearly the only outlet you have....
You must drive a Subaru.

How's YOUR mom? She'll always be my favorite outlet,Flaco!
Wanna come up to the Fort and talk about moms some more? PM me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.