Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Anything that Oskar Blues puts out is good. Dale's Pale does not pack a punch. Tenfidy does (10.5%) oh yeah and its a stout, thats nuts to have a stout with that high of a alcohol content. Fat Tire is for Pussies. Sunshine in a can is better.

If you are going to bitch about the price for drinking a micro brew either move to a better state or start being a real boater and get yourself a 30 stone of PBR.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Whoa, hold your horses there, beerman. Actually, wheat beer was originally brewed in areas where people grew primarily ... wait for it ... wheat, instead of barley. It was wheat beer or no beer.

Nowadays, very sweet wheat beers are brewed by men in an attempt to get women drunk on a non-bitter alternative to most ales and lagers.

Also, if wheat beer is for pussies and that's why she loves it, what the hell is she doing with that wheat beer?
As a history major I actually had to read about the history of beer, which I could give to you all if you like but Preston summed it up. Brew with what you got. Beer was actually brewed as a form of nutrition and the olden brews where actually thick and sometimes chunky, not what we drink today. It was also a way to get liquid in the system without running the risk of disease from unpurified water. It was not brewed for women but actually by women. Only when it became a business venture did those patriarchal sons of bitches take over.

I hope jen is not using canned beer for waht preston is referring to. That is just too big

Sorry for using the word pussies, I don't use it to refer to men being like women, in this instance it really meant a stupid asshole. So let me rephrase. Fat Tire is for stupid assholes. New Belgium has way better beers. And no I am not a snob, notice I said you should really be drinking PBR.

I will admit I missed the local part, but how the hell would I know what beers in cans are being shipped to Vancouver, or Boise. i live in CO

·
Registered
937 Posts
So what is it about a relatively anonamous forum like this that makes it so poeple can be as alarming, rude and provocative as possible? Your beer taste and my beer taste are a personal choice. If you like Fat Tire, awesome, if you don't fine.It certainly doesn't make you a pussy if you do. WOW MAN. REALLY?!?!?! We are boaters. Let's act politely to each other here.
Relatively anonymous? My name and phone number are on my sig. Photos of me on here, my blog linked here. Pretty up front. People that have joined before 2010 know me and if you haven't learned by now this forum is great for info but we also give each other a hard time. Don't believe I called anyone out personally, and yes we are boaters, that means most of us are sarcastic as hell. What makes someone a wussy is getting all butt hurt over an internet forum post.

I act politely by offering you my company on the river.

Oh and to get back to the beer. Christian while I do enjoy the natty light, I am more of a natty ice type of guy. You should drink that and gain a few pounds you skinny ass hippy banger

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.