Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm putting in for a July 4 launch. Please everyone else be kind and don't submit for that date.

thank you

'tard

·
Registered
786 Posts
I won a July 4 MFS permit a couple years ago, and I'm pretty sure I'm grandfathered into that date going forward. Sorry.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Sorry guys, but when I spoke with the river office last week they told me the date was available and that I could have it if I entered the lottery. I did, so it's mine.

Show me some whiskey and you can be on my trip.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't want to be a dick, so I won't put in for the 4th of July. I'll put in for the 5th of July, so, you know, don't be a bunch of dicks and put in for the 5th. Also, I'll probably be driving to the put in on the 4th, just to let everyone know that I'll be using the highways that day, so you know... Oh, I plan on stopping and buying beer too, so you might want to make other plans for buying beer.

·
Registered
250 Posts
The advantage to a 5th or 6th launch is you can spend the 4th in Crouch, ID and see the most irresponsible firework show on the planet.

Every paddler that has witnessed this never wants to miss it again.. I've been going for years.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Take out date

What date are you guys with a 4th/5th put on taking out. We have a huge group going on the 6th and will be taking out on the 14th and just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be a back up for the scat machine. Not to be a dick or anything. I am officially signing up for a 14th takeout.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We would take out on the 13. So yes. The scat machine would be backed up, overflowed, and out of service. We like to do a group of 16 with one groover so we really pack that shit tight.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The advantage to a 5th or 6th launch is you can spend the 4th in Crouch, ID and see the most irresponsible firework show on the planet.

Every paddler that has witnessed this never wants to miss it again.. I've been going for years.
It's ok, they park the cop cars on either side of the gas pumps to protect them........

It is a spectacle to be part of.....with safety glasses.......:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts