Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
The worker at Meyers told me it starts January 8 and runs most Sunday afternoons after that, but call before going. Some days are taken for swim meets.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Here's the info for CW's 2012 pool sessions:

The cost for the 2012 season is $9.00 per person payable on site.

Dates -

Jan: 8,15,22,29
Feb: 5,12,26
March: 18,25
April: 1,22,19
May: 6

I believe the times each Sunday are 1-5pm. I will double check on this and report back. The instruction schedule will be posted soon.

·
Registered
161 Posts
They are expecting to have it on March 4 as well. Laurie, you have that as a day it's closed.

And a correction: April 29 not 19 as you noted. I'm assuming you miss-tyoed that.

If you have question you can contact nathanc(at)apexprd.org

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Actually it was a 'cut and past' from an e-mail to the CW board from the pool rep.

The 29th for April definitely looks like the right answer as the 19th isn't a Sunday.

As for March 4th, I will check with our instruction chair. It is still posted as closed here: http://coloradowhitewater.org/Instruction.

Apologies for any confusion.

·
Have paddled a Quest
102 Posts
Yes, April 29 is correct. The e-mail that Beth the Aquatic Director sent me did not include March 4- I will send an e-mail to both Nathan and her to clarify.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Anyone have info on other pool sessions in the Denver area right now? I know Broomfield has one Sat. afternoon. Any weekday evening sessions? Has Confluence started up DU sessions?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have emailed renaissance about their pool sessions in Golden but received no reply. Its been two weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts