Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone is having a great Holiday week. May your day be filled with great friends, family, food, memories and maybe, just maybe a few boating gifts.

May 2015 bring successful lotteries to all!

Phillip

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Merry Christmas to you Phillip. Santa (aka my Christmas bonus from work) brought me a GoPro camera, and a Sierra Designs UL tent to use for kayak touring. Plus my mom gave me an REI gift card. I'm so happy we are getting a white Christmas today. Finally! Snow=water=river time.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, woke up to about 4-6" this morning and it has been coming down all day. Biggest storm of the year (before now none had stuck). Good for rivers and my job!

Phillip

·
Registered
179 Posts
Colorado is getting the snow too. This is great for the rivers this summer.
Got a Gopro also from Old Saint Nick. I'll have to dig up the thread "Gopro Mounts" for mounting on the new Mini Max Neo this summer. R 2ing down Browns a high water. Woo Hoo can't wait!
Merry Christmas to all reading the buzz.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was 65 here the other day, Dutchman. Been a crazy winter in the SW. We will take whatever we can get at this point.

Phillip

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

They were charging $50 for a Christmas tree....ridiculous. In WV at least, no person or state owns the river bed or islands... which are full of beautiful little cedars. The tree did hold me back a bit punching holes.

·
Boy Howdy!
1,064 Posts
Thanks Phillip, lets all have a good holiday season and keep the love for all (kayakers, sup'ers and oarspeoples) going and hopefully we will all have a great river season coming up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts