Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You gotta love it when your snowpack is sitting at 44% as of March and along comes a storm cycle that is potentially going double the snowpack and salvage what was shaping up to be a dismal paddling season here in Southwest Colorado.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Dave let's keep our fingers crossed. I hate the shoveling, but love the white.
Supposedly thru the weekend?

Saw your bro at the pool on Tuesday night, you coming down? just picked up a Project. It is sweet...

Steve.

·
Registered
808 Posts
in telluride:13" wed. a.m., 6 more thurs. a.m., expecting at least a foot tonight, and the forecasts call for it to go through the weekend. time for the burton fish...

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
Whats goin on down there in the south? How much snow you guys lookin at? Hope this does a little somethin somethin for your snowpack.

·
Registered
194 Posts
GOD I WISH I WAS LIVING IN CO RIGHT NOW....THE SNOW HERE IS SO MUCH LIKE ICCE!!!! Alright I'm just whinning....hope ya'll enjoyed all that snow....paddling season in CO here we come....SYOTR

-Zach

PS I am looking for paddling buddies, preferably creek-boaters in the AR river drainage area if anyone knows of some folks let me know....I've lived in that area three summers now and barely know anyone who will go creeking with me....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts