Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maravia Spider with custom frame, oars, three thwarts, paddles, etc. in excellent condition. Always stored indoors. Manufactured in about 2000. No patches. No problems. It’s a fantastic boat but I need more room for family trips. Located in Portland, Oregon. $3800.

This is a highly maneuverable raft that is well suited for class IV-V. Foot cups in the bow and stern. I’ve paddled it as an R2 and R6. I’ve rowed it on heavy whitewater and calm floats. I love this boat.
  • 13‘ Maravia Spider (about 2000) with three thwarts
  • 3 Cataract Oars with Magnum blades
  • Custom made frame with tractor seat and locks
  • 3 Carlisle paddles
  • large dry box
  • repair kit
  • We can talk about the new Canyon cooler that fits nicely

·
Registered
13 Posts
We are looking for a small raft, however, we just need the boat. Let me know if you want to just sell the raft.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are looking for a small raft, however, we just need the boat. Let me know if you want to just sell the raft.
Sorry no. That frame is only for that raft. I’d have to throw it away and that would be too wasteful. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would actually be interested in the frame and oars, etc if we all want to work out something. I'm in PDX as well. I have a Super Puma that needs an oar frame.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is this still available? I am interested in the whole package and live in Portland. Please let me know when I can come by and see it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would actually be interested in the frame and oars, etc if we all want to work out something. I'm in PDX as well. I have a Super Puma that needs an oar frame.
It was a nice idea. I’ll keep you in mind is someone else only wants the boat. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is this still available? I am interested in the whole package and live in Portland. Please let me know when I can come by and see it.
Yes, still available. Feel free to call with questions: 503.241.1888. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That might be possible because TboneCooper wanted the frame and oars. Problem is that I’ll be out of town all this week. Would you like to see it next weekend, maybe July 26?

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's totally fine, I am currently guiding in Idaho but plan to be back for a few days starting the 29th or 30th

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Perfect. Please call me at 503.241.1888 and we’ll set up the details. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts