Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Sure do. I have an NRS outfitter 4 bay. Works great. I do wish thatit was a double rail system but other than that, I like the modular system that I can reconfigure as needed.
The narrowness of your boat between the tubes is the primary factor (at least for me) when outfitting this boat.

The streamtech That Spider mentioned is an awesome fishing set up. Sold through a division of Maravia in Boise.

I Can load some pics later today.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
362 Posts
Simple, light weight, provides configuration flexability. Mine is actually set up much different than this is now.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info and picture on the NRS. I want to have a customer frame made but seeing I want to be on the water NOW that is not reasonable.

Please keep the info flowing as I would love to get opinions.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Build what you want with Double Barrel fixtures from Guy at Whitewatermachineworks.com. I built one for my custom Zephyr and I'm really happy with it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Build what you want with Double Barrel fixtures from Guy at Whitewatermachineworks.com. I built one for my custom Zephyr and I'm really happy with it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app
Yep. I like that. Thars what I wish I had done!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Also, while talking Diablo, I ordered a Dry Box from Cambridge to fit. Thier standard box narrowed to 34" worked out perfect and is rock solid on the NRS frame.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts