This little boat is RAD (Just look at the photos for proof). We've absolutely loved this boat, and it's taken us down the Middle Fork (At both high and low levels), The Main Salmon, The Snake, The Madison, and Westwater - all without issue. It's time for us to upgrade, however, and pass this wonderful river runner onto the next crew of river rats. We've kept very good care of this thing, 303-ing it every spring, and washing and drying it after every river weekend. All of the valves are the modern style and work great. Only has 2 patches, and holds air very well. Overall - this boat is super light and manuverable, and is perfect for 2 people. We've set it up for 1 day floats, and multi-day floats with ease.
14' Maravia Purple Cataraft w/22" Round tubes (Smaller than standard). NRS Modular frame included. Also includes:
3 Carlisle Oars (1 Spare) with Oar-rights installed and leashes
Brand new oar-uprights from NRS
Drop bag (for front or rear)
Plastic Green Dry Box (Not pictured - Can send photos if asked - the metal drybox in the photos is NOT included)
White 55ish Liter Igloo Cooler (Rotomolded - very nice, works great)
Bowlines, Anchor lines, and NRS Straps needed for frame attachement to the tubes
Includes matching rubber patch kit and valve tool.
Two mesh floors, and 2 metal floors (Depending upon the set-up you want)
Foot bar
Trailer frame I made for when you need to haul more gear
Not everything in the photos is included - these are just photos I have of the boat set-up in our yard before a trip this summer. Feel free to ask quesitons - there's likely stuff I can include that I've forgotten about. I'm fairly firm on price. Text and email is likely the best way to get a hold of me. Asking $3500.
Thanks,