Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a trip down the the main next week and have heard the play is great, just wanted to see what it was going to be like. I paddle an S6 are the waves slow enough for that boat or should I try and find a faster boat or is it too low that I should just not worry about it and enjoy the scenery? We are also thinking about running some other stuff in the area while we are there, any suggestions? Thanks for beta.

Zach.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I just got off the main last week. It is low, very low. There still is some fun to be had but you will not need a faster boat, I did it in a g-ride and was with a small kingpin and neither of us had any trouble catching anything we wanted. Have fun.

Adam

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
we just did the s. fork payette canyon run a week ago. It was running good plus some amazing hot springs there at the put in, beauty canyon. Also the N. fork payette was running. Couple hours from where you are though

·
Registered
124 Posts
Everyone in Idaho is paddling the Payettes. We have a little of everything in this drainage and a lot of big water class V. I did forty miles this weekend on the NF!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts