Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not lost, I know were they are but

I left behind 2 pairs of presc glasses wire frames would love to get em back and will pay a $25 reward

1st pair
Barth Camp (not the hot springs) laying on ground close to middle of camp just at edge of rock bank

2nd pair
Lower Bull Camp above sand on high bank, large flat area next to a flat rock laying in the ground

Love to get them back
Mark
425-844-6081

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
If you don't need glasses so badly that you take them off frequently (just guessing because I used to), you have probably done this before, and will do it again.

Look into LASIK!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Just a word of encouragement and massive thanks to anonimous...
We camped at Upper Allison around 6/27/12 and I left a pair of sandals and my wallet on the beach, planning to put them in a day bag for easy access later at Buckskin's. 20 miles down river the kind people at Buckskin's posted a note and later received my lost items, (possibly from a Boise group with a green and another white raft). They delivered items to us at Swimming Hole camp late the next day during a customer jet boat tour.
Great river people and good communications can certainly overcome problems. Kinda like this whole MB site concept...

·
Super Moderator
2,873 Posts
Just a word of encouragement and massive thanks to anonimous...
We camped at Upper Allison around 6/27/12 and I left a pair of sandals and my wallet on the beach, planning to put them in a day bag for easy access later at Buckskin's. 20 miles down river the kind people at Buckskin's posted a note and later received my lost items, (possibly from a Boise group with a green and another white raft). They delivered items to us at Swimming Hole camp late the next day during a customer jet boat tour.
Great river people and good communications can certainly overcome problems. Kinda like this whole MB site concept...
That gives me a warm fuzzy all over.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you don't need glasses so badly that you take them off frequently (just guessing because I used to), you have probably done this before, and will do it again.

Look into LASIK!!!
well way beyond legally blind without corrective lenses. If thats important?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
little short for glasses replacement cost

Thought I would give it another try when I found out the replacement cost of the ones at barth are going to cost me about $800

Well not lost, I know were they are but

I left behind 2 pairs of presc glasses wire frames would love to get em back and will pay a $25 reward

1st pair
Barth Camp (not the hot springs) laying on ground close to middle of camp just at edge of rock bank

2nd pair
Lower Bull Camp above sand on high bank, large flat area next to a flat rock laying in the ground

Love to get them back
Mark
425-844-6081

1 - 7 of 7 Posts