Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody do a full service, Arrive and Drive type outfitting gig on the Main? Before I started surfing the web, I figured I'd start here.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
2,984 Posts
Doug and Nancy Fenn are the owners. They are great people. I haven't seen what kind of food pack they do but they are boaters so they know what it's like.

We started guiding together in the early 90s and have had nothing but good experiences together. We guided for different river companies mostly but sometimes together.

Do give them a call.

·
The Old Troll
458 Posts
I wonder if I offered a food pack as my contribution to the trip if I could get invited on a trip like this? Oh well not this year I'm down the ditch.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Does anybody do a full service, Arrive and Drive type outfitting gig on the Main? Before I started surfing the web, I figured I'd start here.
When I was talking to Blackadar last fall for shuttles and rental, he mentioned that the supermarket in Salmon ID (Saveway) "packs food for people". I guess that doesn't quite qualify as Arrive and Drive, but hope it helps.

RMR, Hyside, NRS, Sawyer, K2 coolers, Whitewater Worthy Trailers, Frames and soft goods
591 Posts
I will be using Home this year to do food for a preseason MFS/Main trip. I Spoke with Breann Last year and she will deliver food to Cash or Corn creek with a ice and beverage re-supply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts