Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I recently had my car stolen in Salt Lake City with a boat load of rafting stuff in it for preparations for the Grand Canyon. The Outfitter I work for lent me a bunch of things for the trip, all of which were in the car when it got stolen, so I am asking that if anybody gets wind of, or sees, any Mackay gear for sale or on the river that they let me know. Most if not all the things should have Mackay written on them
The things missing are:
18' Grey Avon Spirit with a 4 bay NRS frame (says Mackay in yellow on the raft)
2 Large pelican Cases one with boat repair things in it and one orange one with medical supplies
3 Yeti 110 Coolers
1 Dry Box with grey foam on top
4 Oars in Black and Blue
Carson Pump
6 Rocket Boxes
and a few other smaller things that say Mackay on the Sides of them.

I really appreciate anyone looking out.

·
Registered
858 Posts
LOW LIFES!!! I wish the best to you I'm so sorry. I'd call around to tow yards I found my stolen car that way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Paddling in to the Future
574 Posts
was this all in a "car" ? or was this possibly in the back of a truck/van/trailer can you describe the "car" this stuff was in, that we could possibly keep an eye out for?

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
That's like the third post in the last month or so about stolen rafts in the SLC area. Makes me nervous. I'm being way more cautious with my gear after a trip now. Sorry about your stolen stuff & hope you can find the low life who took it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We'll keep an eye out for it at our shop, you may also want to send Zach Baird a pm and make him aware as well. Send all of the repair shops a pm with your contact info as well in case it turns up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts