Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at some of the pictures and saw the one that said it was the m-wave. Where is this m-wave, just curious.

·
Sponsoring Vendors
1,460 Posts
gee, even the rubber boaters know where the m wave is. taboo to talk about it in public i guess. look it up on the old board and you may find someone willing to tell you over private email since you are in texas. however, you might only get someone to lead you thwere blind folded. giving the location of this forbidden wave gets some people pretty worked up.

·
Registered
178 Posts
nice pics

I mostly ignored all the m-wave bravado, but it looks to be pretty sweet from those pics. maybe i'll have to take my friends down there this year....

·
Registered
416 Posts
ya

If you search hard enough you will get to it. Only thing is just take care of the area. It is private property and the farmer is nice enough to let us through. So pack out what you pack in.....dont fire any guns......just try to be as discrete as possible.....and you will have access to one of the, if not the best wave in Colorado

:D

Hey jared....Where ya been? drop me a [email protected]

·
Registered
851 Posts
don't listen to Jiberish

25 north to WADSWORTH6THAVEWESTSHERIDANNORTHCOLFAX exit. Look for the people rollerblading :shock:

h

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah man, no firing guns? I'll have to change my entire wild west surf routine! JK, anyways, if I ever make it out to this mysterious location of blissful retentive H2O I'll be sure to preserve access for all you m wave regulars and other folk.

·
Registered
58 Posts
JK is me Joe. Jiberish is Benny. But definetly clean up after yourself and others if there is crap out there.
Thanks, JK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts