Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just did a search on this website looking for that info. Lots of different opinions, but the WW park looks like it needs to be about 150, but the Black Bear hole is good to go at 150 >. Remember, the BB hole has about 2x the flow of the park. I think BB hole is around 160 now.

Regardless, I will be there today at 3pm for my first time (BB that is).

·
Registered
52 Posts
i was there yesterday at 150ish cfs.. you can flat spin right and left all day and get a couple low angle ends, but you get flushed when you bonk the rocks if you get too vertical. it beats the golden park right now..unless you love going right in the bleacher hole all day..

·
Registered
10 Posts
chili said:
...it beats the golden park right now..unless you love going right in the bleacher hole all day...
I guess that solves my question. Though I would personally like to thank the bleacher hole for my last two concussions. Who knew there was a rock in there? Is there? Dunno. My noggin' hit something. haha! Anyway, I have my boat in Boulder today. I can slip out of work between 5:00 and 5:30. Sounds like Black Bear and/or Lyon's is the place to go if you can. Anyone else headed down, over, or up, to Lyon's? I have to say, I have boated for many years, but I consider myself an advanced novice. You can thank life, getting married, and no money for that. This year, I hope to improve my skills, break down and buy a lefty paddle, and assemble a number of good friends in the kayak community.

Cheers,
Trevor

I'll check this fourm around noontime.

P.S. : Looks like this forum is having e-mail problems. If a mod wants to contact me, perhaps I can fix this wagon. I trouble shoot PHP all day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts