Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have some great news regarding the Fundraiser. There have been requests to open the doors early........So you got it. The doors will now open at 4 PM this Sunday March 19 th at Oskar Blues. We will keep the party going until 10.

Second thing is that we have decided to give out door prizes. Check this out. The first 25 people will receive FREE long sleeve black t-shirts with the October hole logo. Get'em while there hot. They'll be for sale during the event as well.

Throughout the night there will be random door prizes such as DVDs given to attendees

Hobie (Ken) and Brad Ludden have also donated a helmet signed by Brad to be given out at the bands break. (mini raffle using your ticket stub)

Lastly I will try to secure inexpensive hotel rooms accross from OBs in case you get a little on the sloshed side. I'll update the sticky once I can confirm this.

Kids 3 and under no charge, kids 4- 12 admittance is $5

You ask and we deliver. Bring it on!!!!!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Looking forward to it. Just an F.Y.I, I have the helmet and will bring it down on Sunday. It is yellow (signature Ludden style) slugger style signed by Brad. Very sweet lid. I will also be buying the winner several shots of their favorite shine'!

hobie

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on Hobie!! Thanks for all your help. I've seen some of your parties and that's the kind of gig we're aiming for. Tell me again how to set up the jello co-ed slip-n-slide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts