Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: Colorado Premier of LVM # 14

Where: Mugs Underground Lounge, Fort Collins, CO 261 S. College Ave.

When: Friday, December 3rd

Time: Doors open @ 6:00pm, show starts @ 7:00pm sharp. PARTY 'TILL CLOSE!

Who: Everyone, no cover so get there early.

Music/After Party: "The Professionals" "FOUR4" from Jackson Hole.

Frosty Cold Bevs: New Belgium Brewery.

Door Prizes provided by Coloradokayaking.com and the Mountain Shop.

Be There, or Be Square

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yo.

It's an all ages show, so plan on attending.

Todd G has been putting a lot of effort into this, so it should definetly be good. Plus the Poudre Posse always makes it interesting.

Four4 productions makes some very sweet techno mixes of all styles. If nothing else you should attend for the music. The artists are very cool, so expect a laid back, fun scene. Most likely drunken scene too.

If anyone wants to carpool post here. I'd rather spend my money on beer than gas... I'm looking forward to seeing everyone for an end of season bash.

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
Kid -- yeah, for sure the youngsters are invited. rally a crew & come on up. you'll just have to deal with a big black X on your hand ... which is pretty cool in a Minor Threat straight-edge kinda way ...

Kyle -- uh, just because i've been working on it doesn't mean it'll be rad. more likely it'll be a buncha surly old dudes getting twocked on jack daniels & not paying any attention to the movie or music. but thanks for the support ..

All -- come on up. it'll be fun. more fun if you bring some females. FOUR4 are phenomenal DJs. they have a massive record collection & will be playing everything from instrumental hip hop & breaks, drum n bass, reggae/dancehall/dub, funky motown stuff & even some sweet home alabama. but NO jam band or hippie music will be played that night. sorry. i think there's gonna be some giveaways for the kids too. & if John Grace & Tommy Hill actually make it, it will be a party for sure.

byebye
tg

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the "official" word from my boss (@ Mugs) about the minors:

All ages from 6:00 to 9:00, and then the normal "Bar" rules take over.

So no minors after 9:00 but your welcome to watch the video, and enjoy some delicious soda, or some warm milk and cookies.

Peter
Mugs Coffee Lounge

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
Odele' vatos --

The start time for the movies has been pushed back to 7:30 or 8:00 to accomodate all you Denverites who are coming up.

We'll start w/ the trailer for John Grace's project The 7 Rivers Expedition. it's only 7 minutes long (cuz it's a trailer), but it has some of the sickest kayaking footage ever within those 7 minutes.

Then we'll throw on "The Professionals" extra segment from LVM 14

Then we'll run the main feature, LVM 14

Guska, you should have your friend who lives up here throw a house party for the kids. I'll supply the Red Bull & videos. Think about it ...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Todd G.... none of the kids who will have that black X on their hand will follow that straight edge Minor Threat refrence but props, that had me laughing...

·
Registered
805 Posts
shameless bump

....but also if you haven't been to Mugs underground yet you need to check it out. Partially boater operated and definitely gaining momenum as the Fort's favortite boater hangout.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts