Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
lucky seven

ya, the ice bridge is gone, perfect wave, as soon as some of us get some time off, we'll be out there. perhaps this weekend.

·
Registered
703 Posts
lucky seven boating

tiddoit and i will be at the wave tomorrow morning till about noon, then skiing at powderhorn the afternoon, if your interested in joining us:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Is that wave accessed from the cameo exit? Never been there, but looking to go on the weekend of the 22nd
joe

·
Registered
703 Posts
ok, to both of your questions: as far as we know the dam ppl dont know that we walk on their property, its really up to u to go there, we walk around on the highway side. as for putting in; park where you would for big sur (look in the creeks and rivers book to where that is) and float down, then walk to highway back to your car . If the weather is good, I'll be there on sunday. Have fun

·
Registered
807 Posts
I have been threatened and hollered at at Lucky 7 so people should be mellow. This guy took pictures of PT and I and PT's license plate. Ben...don't be climbing around on the dam and trying to shoot video, be mellow and we won't get this thing shut down. It seems like people are already posting too much about this wave on the internet, we don't want a replay of the M-Wave debacle.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Forgive my ignorance

How good will this hole be this weekend.. Can you cartwheel, and loop in it? would it be worth a drive from Estes Park this time of year?
And exactly where is it?

thanks for the info
Patrick

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yo boyz how was it? Check my new handle, Keont is dead. Long live Chachi!!!! BTW, Joe let me know how the hole is. I might head down next weekend.

laters
Keont

1 - 12 of 12 Posts