Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what is the lowest you have run Waterton at? I rarely go there cause normally there is a bunch of better stuff running but I GOTTA GET ON THE RIVER and I don't have a whole day available to actually go somewhere with water like the Ark. Has anyone been out lately? What's your personal low?

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've ran it down to about 140...it's boney above the rapids but fine once you get to them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The ice had been cleared by another crew the day before and we didn't have to portage anything. The takeout was kind of sketchy as it was a sheet of ice. Might be worth eddying out above green bridge and taking a quick look for ice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Waterton Canyon

Hey Guys,
I am new to the area and want to paddle Waterton Canyon. If anyone is heading out there, i'd love to learn the lines!

Thanks,
Will

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ahh I my work switched my schedule around, I now have to work tomorrow at 3pm. Thanks though. Let me know if you go again in the future. Id love to go!
will

·
Registered
302 Posts
I could use some afternoon paddling, so I'll see you there! I also need to redeem my swim from last year. Don't tell anyone.

·
Registered
302 Posts
If anyone wants to carpool let me know.
Nikos
nine70 two55 one186

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Guys,
I am off until Friday and would love to check out waterton canyon if anyone is heading down there. I live in Arvada and would be happy to drive.

William

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts