Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Launching next Fri May 2 out on the 4th. Who's interested? Good group of guys who like to have good times.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Launching next Fri May 2 out on the 4th. Who's interested? Good group of guys who like to have good times.
We should cross paths - ten of us in six boats (4 cats, 2 SBs) launching Thursday the 1st, takeout on the 4th. Drop in for a cold one on PLRG if you like.

Ahoy!
Malloy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. I'll keep an eye out. We will be at least 3 SB's. PLRG?

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yeah what's PLRG? You put it in your post.

My guess is you aren't set up to view images on your phone.
I posted a picture of our mascot, Puffy in the last post.
PLRG = Puffy Liver Rafting Group
Our motto is If your liver is bloated, you know you've boated!

BTW, I've retired from living that way - C&S five years and counting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha that's awesome. I'm known to partake from time to time. Whatever. Hope to see you out there!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ok you have inspired me. With the weather in the 80's, the shuttle getting through for only $100 and no permit needed, I imagine there will be quite a few people on the Rogue this comming week. I will be putting on Wednesday, self support with a couple other wild and crazy guys, and taking off Sunday. Couldn't imagine better weather for this time of the year for a Rogue trip. We'll be seeing you all out there. I couldn't figure out how to add a cute quote at the bottom of my response, so I'll add it here. A wise man once told me-"Turn off your go-pro before using your relief zipper.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hound, I got your message just spaced on replying so glad you posted this.

We are launching from Argo on the 2nd and taking out on the 4th, if you see a Red Cat, Green Cat, Blue Sotar SB that is us (6 or 7 folks). Give me a holler, always good to meet other folks.

Malloy, same goes for you if you see us say hello.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like it's gonna be a busy weekend! Hope to meet at least a few buzzards if not all. Probably launching from Rand on the 2nd. If you guys see my red Sotar with a goofy looking captain (me) and my first mate (black lab) give a shout. Should be with 3 or 4 other SB's in my group. I'm so excited I could soil myself!

·
Was here
162 Posts
Now you've all got me thinking it would be a great weekend to venture out as most of my summer dates are all used up already... Is Bear Camp Road opened for shuttle?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Is Bear Camp Road opened for shuttle?
Bear Camp was open in March. Great fishing for half-pounders and beautiful weather then also. Call Sharon at Affordable Shuttles - she would know if Bear Camp is open.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Plans changed won't be putting in til the 3rd. Which means y'all will be way out in front. Have a safe trip everybody!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will be putting in the fourth and going to marial lodge maybe I will see you. I will be in a tan and red sotar. I will look for ya.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts