Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone run the upper section of Lower NSV? Putting in at the gate and running the 2 mile IV-V section. I'm planning on running it thursday evning. Can anyone give me info on that stretch, or want to join me?

thanks
josh

·
Registered
267 Posts
We ran it last Friday at 250 cfs. Today at 167 cfs might be too low. It is a great IV+ to V- run that can be made harder if you wish. Lots of low volume narrow sieve type of lines. Great to have safety conscious boaters with you.

·
Registered
846 Posts
what arn said, and I would say it is definitely too low unless it gets over 230 or so. Would be much better with double that flow.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey if anyone has pics of the nsv below buttonrock, below cr80, below apple valley bridge, the Whitewater park, or black bear hole I need some for the pages in american whitewater... :D

·
Registered
688 Posts
LNSV pic's

Brian,
I've got some digitals and some great B/W prints at higher flows from last year. Send me your email and I'll get you some pic's.

Darren

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Pictures

I have 32 pictures from the lower NSV from CR80 to Apple Valley Bridge on 5/23/04. I was following two of my friends along the road on my bike. Post your e-mail address and I will give you permission to view the photo album that I have set up on Ofoto.

Laurie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts