Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the Phone numbers for the girls that we have used in the past to run our shuttles on the Lower D. Anyone know their #'s or someone else running shuttles?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Call the Bedrock store.

Not that it matters, they will turn off the water. The bugs are bad, there are several terminal strainers, police are patrolling river banks, campsites are over grown, basically it's a foolish idea to float any part of the dolores!

sn

·
Registered
21 Posts
They will turn off the water and leave you for dead. No regard for human life. The Cortez office seriously needs help. If you check the Egnar post office the lady who works there runs shuttle with her husband. Nice folks too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
shuttle info

I lost the Phone numbers for the girls that we have used in the past to run our shuttles on the Lower D. Anyone know their #'s or someone else running shuttles?

so i contacted gateway resort, ask for nick, he would be more than happy to run shuttle and works for trade.......:D

·
Registered
487 Posts
so i contacted gateway resort, ask for nick, he would be more than happy to run shuttle and works for trade.......:D

Ben,

Where are you launching? I'm taking a leisurely 4-5 float leaving Bradfield tomorrow. Find me, and there'll be a pitcher of margs close by!

scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts