Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have heard from several of you asking about the Lower Blue River. I am guessing we will maintain the 740 cfs, or close enough, through this weekend. It has not changed for a while; so I am not expecting anything different until maybe the middle of next week (October 14 or so).

Demand is on for Green Mountain water and we are providing that water to the folks asking for it.

But, keep an eye on the gage, just the same. I have been proven wrong many times before!

Best,
Kara

·
Registered
16 Posts
trees

If you're going to be floating this section there are a few trees in the river which could create some issues for bigger rafts.

Just before the first diversion and at the end of the rock garden there is a large tree in the water. It covers the entire width of the river and the normal line (river right) is completely blocked. The new line is now river left. You will have to go directly over the tree, watch out for the sharp branches.

There was another log worth mentioning but I can't remember exactly where it was, sorry? Just keep your eyes downriver.

Oh, and the fishing is still HOT!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts