Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on rafting the lower blue from the dam to the take-out at Trough Rd tomorrow. Anyone else planning on being there and want to run a shuttle? I'd love to take just one car and hitchhiking that shuttle is not the easiest. Thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the water dropped again! We went down at 528cfs a few weeks ago and it was pretty bony. Not sure I'm willing to abuse the boat with water levels 10% lower.

Kara, if you're reading this, any word on if it's going to bump back up or is high 400s it for the weekend? Thanks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks like the water dropped again! We went down at 528cfs a few weeks ago and it was pretty bony. Not sure I'm willing to abuse the boat with water levels 10% lower.

Kara, if you're reading this, any word on if it's going to bump back up or is high 400s it for the weekend? Thanks.
After Kara posted yesterday morning that it would probably stay above 500 for the weekend, she then posted late yesterday that one of the engineers asked them to drop it back down, and I think she was giving up on predictions for the next few days. Starting to feel bad for her - she's trying to help out the boaters, and as soon as she feels semi-comfortable with a prediction, they change it on her.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, missed that late post. She does a great job of keeping us up to date with what's going on. I guess we'll hope that someone calls something in today. So it goes this year...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts