Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as the water has started to drop I'm looking for a good playboating spot. I was wondering which is better at these flows; A-hole, October hole or the library hole in golden for getting loops in, not just spins all day long. I know that A-hole has that one loop spot but I was wondering what people thought of October hole and the library hole? Thanks.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'd say A-hole and O-hole but things are getting grim quick.
If you are happy with spinning the O-hole usually lives up to it's name in October.

Salida, BV and Glenwood should offer some better late summer options if you are up for a drive.

·
Registered
189 Posts
There is lot’s of water going though the October hole but it’s not very good.
It’s a pity it runs high in July and august. We just need to get a back hoe into it and shift the rocks around for a redesign

·
Registered
966 Posts
Peter/David H - I haven't done much playboating in Lyons this year,but Oct hole looked different to me - it looks very sticky and unfun - I haven't played in it though so don't really know its quality. It seems like some stuff got moved around with the high water. What's A hole doing right now? Its been several weeks since I was there last and it was just super steep - good for arial moves but not a lot else...Just my opinion. I'm not a very good playboater, so what do I really know ;)
Beth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts