Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
God Amongst Men
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was in the upper upper cinnamon gorge area yesterday just driving around with some friends, and just generally showing them a good time in the area. i had all my boating stuff but wasnt planning on using it until we got to the waterfall just above burrows park. does anybody else run this thing on the regular? i had never run a vert falls before but i clambered into my shit and dropped it, and boy it was fun. a short, 2'-3' vert into a 8' or so vert, and then a really intense willow tunnel and some small ledges below that, all in about a 200 yd stretch. did it twice and it was fun as shit.

does anybody else/has anybody else hit these falls? there small but when youre just passing through it takes about twenty minutes and is totally worth it

·
God Amongst Men
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
way above. the 50'-60' vert is in the box between burrows park and sherman. this is a one drop special about a mile or so above burrows park...we didnt have any cameras so ive been trying to find my old pics of the falls itself...when i do ill post

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yeti, you have 420 posts. Nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts