Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today (5/25/2014), I lost my Werner bent shaft paddle running the Filter Plant section of the lower Cache la Poudre river. This is my first season getting into paddling and only my third run on the water so if you happen to find it, I would really appreciate you giving me a call @ 608-547-2226. The shaft and paddler side of the blades are black while the backside of the blades are silver. On the left paddle there is a sticker that says "Yakima is for lovers." Attached is the best picture I have of the paddle and where the sticker is placed. Additionally, as I just recently purchased the paddle, I was dumb and did not put the new contact information on it. However, I sent an email to the previous owner to see if it was his contact info and can hopefully verify that as soon as I get a reply. Thank you for your time!

Cheers,
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also attached were brand new IR pogies

Forgot to mention that there were also a brand new pair of IR pogies attached to the Werner Bent Shaft paddle. Please let me know if you have any information on any of this, thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts