Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one has my name and # on it,light green paddle Werner, hard to explain my luck!two days in a row on a rapid i've run 30 or more times with no problems! 720-329-8110

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Damn Jeff! Next run duct tape the paddle to one hand. That ought to save you a few hundred bucks! Just kidding. Hope you find it. I kept an eye out for it last night as we went down, but didn't see it. Most of the time the water has your attention so its hard to check the banks for the paddle though.

One thought is to hike the banks from blackrock down. You might get lucky if it hung up on something in the first mile or so below blackrock.

Kent, I'm meeting up with Steve to run lower at 11:30 today. Maybe we'll see you up there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn Jeff! Next run duct tape the paddle to one hand. That ought to save you a few hundred bucks! Just kidding. Hope you find it. I kept an eye out for it last night as we went down, but didn't see it. Most of the time the water has your attention so its hard to check the banks for the paddle though.

One thought is to hike the banks from blackrock down. You might get lucky if it hung up on something in the first mile or so below blackrock.

Kent, I'm meeting up with Steve to run lower at 11:30 today. Maybe we'll see you up there.
Thanks i,ll be up there looking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts