Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was out practicing my forward paddle stroke on Chatfield when i unexpectedly caught my downstream edge and flipped. i tried a couple of onside rolls and one offside to no avail. i pulled the cord and popped up in 2' of water and walked to shore but never saw my paddle again. it must have drifted off while i was self rescuing. anyway, if you're out on Chatfield in the future please keep an eye out for my paddle.

dan

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
so i was out practicing my forward paddle stroke on Chatfield when i unexpectedly caught my downstream edge and flipped. i tried a couple of onside rolls and one offside to no avail. i pulled the cord and popped up in 2' of water and walked to shore but never saw my paddle again. it must have drifted off while i was self rescuing. anyway, if you're out on Chatfield in the future please keep an eye out for my paddle.

dan
The important part is that you got out safely. I can't believe you were paddling solo on Chatfield. Pure balls man, pure balls. :p

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, total yard sale. i've been waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat trying to roll off my bed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts